Colgate Total Advanced Health Cavity Protection Toothpaste - 185 gram (Pack Of 2)
Prime Deal

Amazon | Colgate Total Advanced Health Cavity Protection Toothpaste - 185 gram (Pack Of 2)

₹ 274
₹ 192
30%
Get Deal

This pack has 2 x 185g tubes.This toothpaste has superior technology and actively seeks out bacteria on your teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums, forming a protective, anti-germ barrier - unlike an ordinary toothpaste.Good oral care habits keep your teeth and gums healthy, prevents tooth decay, gum disease & bad breath. To maintain good oral hygiene brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time, rinse with mouthwash for 30 seconds, and replace your toothbrush every 3 months.Recommended usage: Brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time. Children below 6 years of age should have adult supervision.Colgate is India's most trusted oral care brand and certified by Indian Dental Association. This toothpaste is 100% Vegan, Sugar-free and Gluten free.Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on gums, tongue and cheeks. Colgate Total Advanced Health is an antibacterial toothpaste that fights germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums, giving you Whole Mouth Health for 12 hours.Colgate Total provides more benefits than before - helping prevent cavities, plaque build-up, tartar formation, gingivitis and sensitivity. It gives you fresh beathe , protects your enamel, and removes stains, giving you a healthier, whiter smile.

₹ 274
₹ 192
30%

Our Comments

R
why is price different when I get linked with Amazon ~ Rebecca Royen 40 m
₹ 395
₹ 39
22 H
Amazon
S
hi ~ Sivakumar 10 H
R
hii ~ Raj Roy 22 H
s
I want to buy ~ sachin 11 D
s
size ~ sachin 11 D
m
I need tha t shirt ~ manimaran 17 D
k
i want this ~ kalaiselvi 20 D
S
Nice ~ Singaraj 22 D
₹ 650
₹ 412
1 D
Amazon
J
ok super ~ Jagan 22 H
v
I need this ~ vishnu 23 H